Your health and the health of our team members
is our highest priority and we will continue to rely on the
guidance provided by public health officials at all Security
Properties Residential communities as we look to re-open and return
to business as usual.
Re-opening our community amenities and leasing offices across the country will not be immediate, and the timing of opening outdoor vs. indoor amenities will be phased based on state guidance as well as emulating best practices adopted by the apartment industry.
When amenities re-open, we will be adhering to guidelines set forth by the State and/or the CDC. Guidelines include practicing social distancing, cleaning equipment, and furniture, and possibly decreasing the maximum number of occupants in an amenity space. For your convenience, we have outlined some of these changes here.
Our focus is to:
- Protect the health and well-being of our residents
- Protect the health and well-being of our team members
- Complying with stay-at-home orders and public health guidance
Continued enhanced cleaning efforts focus on community corridors, elevators, handrails, gates, doorknobs, and other high-touch surfaces.
Our teams look forward to working with residents and the public. In order to do so in a responsible way, we are taking the following steps in our Leasing Offices:
- By appointment only: Leasing Offices will initially be open to residents and the public by appointment only
- Face coverings: All team members wear face coverings and we request that residents or guests do so as well
- Germ shields: Germ shields are in place on a leasing desks and transaction surfaces
- Tours: We are not offering tours with a golf cart at this time
- Spatial distancing: We have removed furnishings or equipment to comply with approved spatial distancing guidelines, added social distancing floor decals where appropriate, and rerouted traffic where possible to encourage one-way traffic flow
- Occupancy guidelines: We have reduced area occupancy and capacity based on the size of the amenity area and use
- The following property amenities will remain closed at this
- Water fountains and coffee stations
- Clubhouse snacks and dog treats
Please take the precautions below when visiting Leasing Offices or using amenity spaces:
- Do not visit the office or use any amenity if you are sick, have a fever or a member of your household is ill
- Always self-regulate and maintain the six-foot recommended social distance between others
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting the office or open amenity spaces. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth
- After leaving the office or an amenity space, use hand sanitizer. When you get home, wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
Service Team Requests
- All service team members will continue to wear masks when entering apartment homes
- Residents must remain a minimum of six feet away from SPR team members while they are completing service requests in an apartment
- Team members will continue to pre-screen the household for illness before entering
Thank you in advance for your consideration and for abiding by the above as we continue to adhere to the CDC and government recommendations. For additional information regarding COVID-19 please see the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html