Our guidelines help make the Resident Portal a place for everyone to enjoy.Posting Guidelines
- We reserve the right to decline to publish or remove any posts that break the House Rules.
- We adhere to all Federal, State, and local fair housing guidelines. We will remove all posts discriminating against any protected class.
- We ban the use of obscene language, and you may not receive a reply. We have an automatic filter in place to block swearing in posts.
- Vulgar, abusive, or threatening language will be removed; inappropriate, threatening, or offensive posts about the community, Security Properties Residential, or any team member will be removed.
- Spam, repetitive comments, or link baiting will be removed.
- We ban abuse directed to other residents, or on-site service providers. Please treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- We reserve the right to limit promotion or advertisements for off-site services and businesses on the Resident Portal.